ComfOrtho – comfort for the whole foot
ComfOrtho top class inserts are anatomically shaped to prevent and alleviate common problems associated with too low or high an arch: pains in the heel, inflammations, tired and burning soles and problems with knees, hips and back. ComfOrtho inserts are tested and approved from a safety perspective together with Arbesko’s safety and occupational shoes. The insert can be used as a replacement insert in all our safety and occupational shoes.
* A mix of PU foam and rubber material makes the insert 70% more resilient, and thus gives a sensational feeling of rebound.
* Technically advanced with an integrated, shock absorbing surface in the tread section of the insert – as close to the foot as possible – therefore reduces the load on the footpad.
* Perforation in the tread section for extra ventilation and dry feet.
* Efficient transportation of moisture and ventilation through an open cell structure.
* Anatomically moulded heel – keeps the foot in place.
* Contact surface for ESD.
ComfOrtho – three models
For low arches. Helps feet with fallen arches, which otherwise puts too much strain on the inside of the foot.
For medium to high arches. Made for feet with medium to high arches, which often puts too much strain on the heel and the front foot pad.
For high arches. Made for feet with high arches, which often puts too much strain on the heel and the front foot pad.
ComfOrtho has been treated to limit the development of odor. Biocidal active substance: Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride.