Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions, Winter, Offshore
Find Arbesko 10129 near you
Insulating wool sock with reinforced sole.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 10129
- Penetration ProtectionPenetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy GelEnergy Gel
- Material: 66 % wool, 33 % Polyamide and 1 % Lycra. Colour: Black/grey. Thanks to its construction and the wool material, this sock is a very good insulator against cold. The Polyamide against the sole of the foot makes it elastic and durable, and gives it that perfect fit. The terry knit throughout the whole sock increases air volume, which in turn acts as an insulator. Reinforced sole for increased durability, and lycra details in the middle and above the heel keeps the sock in place and adds to that feeling of comfort. Can be machine washed at 40°C, do not tumble dry.