Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Light industry, Building & construction, Medical & hygenic, Service professions, Winter, Offshore
Find ComfOrtho 10284 near you
For fallen arches. Helps feet with fallen arches, which often puts too much strain on the inside of the foot. ComfOrtho 10284 is tested and approved from a safety perspective together with Arbesko’s safety and occupational shoes. It can be used as a replacement insert in all our safety and occupational shoes. Developed in cooperation with Ortholite®.
Key to symbols Features of ComfOrtho 10284
- Penetration ProtectionPenetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy GelEnergy Gel
- The ComfOrtho 10284 top class insert is anatomically shaped to prevent and alleviate common problems associated with too low an arch: pains in the heel, inflammations, tired and burning soles and problems with knees, hips and back. Perforation in the tread section for extra ventilation and dry feet. Efficient transportation of moisture and ventilation through an open cell structure.
- Technically advanced with an integrated, shock absorbing surface in the tread section of the insert – as close to the foot as possible – therefore reduces the load on the footpad. A mix of PU foam and rubber material makes the insert 70% more resilient, and thus gives a sensational feeling of rebound. Anatomically moulded heel – keeps the foot in place. Contact surface for ESD.
- 35-36, 37-38, 39-40, 41-42, 43-44, 45-46, 47-48
- ComfOrtho has been treated to limit the development of odor. Biocidal active substance: Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride.