Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Light industry, Building & construction, Medical & hygenic, Service professions, Winter, Offshore
Find ComfOrtho 10285 near you
For medium to high arches. Made for feet with medium to high arches, which often puts too much strain on the heel and the front foot pad. ComfOrtho 10285 is tested and approved from a safety perspective together with Arbesko’s safety and occupational shoes. It can be used as a replacement insert in all our safety and occupational shoes. Developed in cooperation with Ortholite®.
Key to symbols Features of ComfOrtho 10285
- Penetration ProtectionPenetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy GelEnergy Gel
- The ComfOrtho 10285 top class insert is anatomically shaped to prevent and alleviate common problems associated with too high an arch: pains in the heel, inflammations, tired and burning soles and problems with knees, hips and back. Perforation in the tread section for extra ventilation and dry feet. Efficient transportation of moisture and ventilation through an open cell structure.
- Technically advanced with an integrated, shock absorbing surface in the tread section of the insert – as close to the foot as possible – therefore reduces the load on the footpad. A mix of PU foam and rubber material makes the insert 70% more resilient, and thus gives a sensational feeling of rebound. Anatomically moulded heel – keeps the foot in place. Contact surface for ESD.
- 35-36, 37-38, 39-40, 41-42, 43-44, 45-46, 47-48
- ComfOrtho has been treated to limit the development of odor. Biocidal active substance: Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride.