Area of use
Find Arbesko 1380 near you
Extra airy and comfortable occupational shoe with ventilating mesh all the way down to the edge of the sole. Featuring the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. ESD function.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 1380
- Penetration ProtectionPenetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Occupational shoes
- Full grain, impregnated suede, ventilating polyamide net and an airy mesh tongue.
- Airy mesh, hardwearing, fast drying Cambrelle® at the heel.
- Insole with metal free composite shank in arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. ESD function.
- SoftGrip with a resilient PU midsole and a heat resistant nitrile rubber outsole, which together make for a durable and hardwearing functional sole with excellent grip.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20347:2012, O1, FO, SRC.
- Very spacious.