Area of use
Find Arbesko 1386 near you
Flexible and durable occupational shoe equipped with the high technology Boa® system and the revolutionizing combination of the X-40 insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, exceptional resilience and rebound sensation. ESD function.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 1386
- Penetration ProtectionPenetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Occupational shoes
- Full grain, impregnated Super8 leather. Durable Cordura®. The Boa® System.
- Airy mesh, hardwearing and fast drying Cambrelle® at the back and underneath the lacing.
- Insole with metal free composite shank in arch for support and stability. Combination of a full length Ortholite® X-40 insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, exceptional resilience and rebound sensation. ESD function.
- SoftGrip with a resilient PU midsole and a heat resistant nitrile rubber outsole, which together make for a durable and hardwearing functional sole with excellent grip.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20347:2012, O2, FO, SRC.
- Very spacious.