Area of use
Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions
Find Arbesko 342 near you
Delightfully comfortable and airy safety shoe with ventilating mesh. Equipped with the high technology Boa® system and the revolutionizing combination of the X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, exceptional resilience and rebound sensation. Scuff guard on the toe, light aluminium toe cap and soft penetration protection. ESD function.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 342
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Full grain, impregnated Super8 leather. Ventilating polyamide net and an airy mesh tongue. The Boa® System. PU scuff guard on the toe. Light aluminium toe cap.
- Airy mesh, hardwearing and fast drying Cambrelle® at the back and under underneath the lacing.
- Insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility in the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. Combination of a full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, exceptional resilience and rebound sensation. Soft, metal free penetration protection. ESD function.
- Asymetrix – functional PU sole with a nitrile rubber heel for superb slip resistance.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S1, P, SRC.
- Very spacious.