Area of use
Light industry, Service professions
Find Arbesko 380 near you
Exceedingly airy safety shoe with ventilating mesh all the way down to the edge of the sole. Features the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Lightweight aluminium toe cap and ESD function.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 380
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Penetration ProtectionPenetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Fullgrain impregnated suede, ventilating polyamide net and an airy mesh tongue. Lightweight aluminium toe cap.
- Airy mesh, hardwearing, fast drying Cambrelle® at the heel.
- Insole with steel shank in arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. ESD function.
- SoftGrip with a springy midsole made from PU and a TPU outsole, which together provide maximum comfort and excellent grip.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S1, SRC.
- Very spacious.