Area of use
Light industry, Service professions
Find Arbesko 380D near you
Exceptionally airy safety shoe with ventilating mesh all the way down to the edge of the sole. A shoe with a narrow last to fit smaller feet perfectly. Features the new revolutionary combination of the X-40 insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, exceptional resilience and rebound. ESD function. The shoes come with both black and lime green laces.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 380D
- Toe Cap - SteelToe Cap - Steel
- Penetration ProtectionPenetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Full grain, impregnated suede, ventilating polyamide net and airy mesh tongue.
- Airy mesh, hardwearing, fast drying Cambrelle® in the heel.
- Insole with steel shank in arch for support and stability. A combination of a full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 at the heel for maximum shock absorption, exceptional resilience and rebound.
- Very light and supple PU sole with shock absorbing effect.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S1, SRA.