Area of use
Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions
Find Arbesko 381 near you
Airy shoe with ventilating mesh all the way down to the edge of the sole. Have the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Light aluminium toe cap and soft penetration protection. ESD function.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 381
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Fullgrain impregnated suede, airy mesh. Scuff guard on toe. Lightweight aluminium toe cap.
- Airy mesh, hardwearing, fast drying Cambrelle® at the heel.
- Insole with steel shank in arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft, metal free penetration protection. ESD function.
- SoftGrip with a springy midsole made from PU and a TPU outsole, which together provide maximum comfort and excellent grip.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S1, P, SRC.
- Very spacious.