Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions, Offshore
Find Arbesko 402 near you
Comfortable and durable safety boot with scuff guard on the toe and the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Aluminium toe cap and soft penetration protection. ESD function.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 402
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Ankle boots
- Fullgrain impregnated Super8 leather. PU scuff guard on the toe. Aluminium toe cap.
- Ventilating Smartec® Air Plus. Airy mesh at the front and the tongue.
- ”Flexboard by Arbesko” insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility in the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft penetration protection. ESD function.
- Asymetrix – functional PU sole with a nitrile rubber heel for superb slip resistance.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, SRC.
- Very spacious.