Area of use
Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions, Winter, Offshore
Find Arbesko 423 near you
Fully lined, comfortable safety boot with Thermolite® insulation and scuff guard on the toe. Features the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Aluminium toe cap, soft penetration protection and a hardwearing, heat resistant outsole with added softness for extra grip at low temperatures. Comes with grey/black and blue laces.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 423
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Ankle boots
- Impregnated full grain Super8 leather. PU scuff guard on toe. Aluminium toe cap.
- Thermolite®. Fast drying, durable Cambrelle®.
- ”Flexboard by Arbesko” insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility in the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft penetration protection.
- Asymetrix Nitrile with added softness to provide extra grip at low temperatures – durable and hardwearing functional sole made of heat resistant nitrile rubber.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, CI, HRO, SRC.
- Very spacious.