Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions, Offshore
Find Arbesko 428 near you
Supple, comfortable and durable safety boot with H2O Blocker – a hardwearing zipper with an efficient barrier against water. Arbesko 428 features the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Scuff guard on the toe, light aluminium toe cap, soft penetration protection and a hardwearing, heat resistant nitrile rubber sole with added softness for extra grip in on slippery surfaces.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 428
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Fullgrain, impregnated Super8 leather. Durable Cordura® collar. H2O Blocker – H2O Blocker – for efficient protection against water (a hardwearing zipper with a bellow made of strong, waterproof nylon material). Reflector on shaft. PU scuff guard on the toe. Light aluminium toe cap.
- Airy mesh at the front and tongue.
- Insole with steel shank in arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft penetration protection.
- Asymetrix Nitrile with added softness for extra grip on slippery surfaces – durable, hardwearing functional sole made of heat resistant nitrile rubber.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, SRC.
- Very spacious.