Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions, Winter, Offshore
Find Arbesko 438 near you
Supple, comfortable and durable safety boot with a high shaft to protect the ankle. With a hardwearing zipper with an efficient barrier against water. Scuff guard on the toe, light aluminium toe cap, soft penetration protection and a hardwearing nitrile rubber that can withstand both high (300°C) and ice-cold temperatures.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 438
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy GelEnergy Gel
- Safety shoes
- Fullgrain, impregnated Super8 leather. Durable Cordura® collar. H2O Blocker –for efficient protection against water (a hardwearing zipper with a bellow made of strong, waterproof material). Reflector on shaft. PU scuff guard on the toe. Light aluminium toe cap.
- Airy mesh at the front and tongue.
- Insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility in the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert combined with gel cushion Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft penetration protection.
- SoftGrip with a springy midsole made from PU and a heat resistant nitrile rubber outsole, which together make a durable, hardwearing functional sole with excellent grip
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, HRO, SRC
- Very spacious.