Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions, Winter
Find Arbesko 50562 near you
VARMVARM. Fully impregnated winter safety boot with double insulation – both wool lining and Thinsulate® – and H2O Blocker against sleet and snow. A specially developed heat insulating aluminium toe cap and the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Extra spacious fit with soft, metal free penetration protection. Also features a hardwearing, heat resistant outsole made of nitrile rubber with excellent grip.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 50562
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Impregnated full grain Super8 leather. Details made of Cordura® textile. H2O Blocker for effective protection against sleet and snow (zipper with a bellow made from strong, waterproof nylon material). Reflectors on shaft. Heat insulating aluminium toe cap.
- Warming wool lining. Heat insulating Thinsulate®.
- Insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility in the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft, metal free penetration protection.
- PU midsole. Outsole made of durable and hardwearing heat resistant nitrile rubber, with excellent grip. Note that sizes 35-37 have a RPU outsole, which is not heat resistant.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, CI, HRO, SRC. (Note that sizes 35-37 are not category HRO.)
- Extra spacious.