Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions, Winter
Find Arbesko 50572 near you
VARMVARM. A fully impregnated safety boot with double winter insulation – both wool and Thinsulate® lining – and snow lock. A specially developed insulating aluminium toe cap and the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Extra spacious fit with soft, metal free penetration protection. Also features a hardwearing, heat resistant outsole made of nitrile rubber, with excellent grip.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 50572
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Impregnated full grain Super8 leather. Reflectors on shaft. Heat insulating aluminium toe cap.
- Warm wool lining. Heat insulating Thinsulate®.
- Insole with steel shank in arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft, metal free penetration protection.
- PU midsole. Outsole made of heat resistant nitrile rubber, with excellent grip.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, CI, HRO, SRC.
- Extra spacious.