Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions, Winter, Offshore
Find Arbesko 50692 near you
Warm and comfortable safety boot with H2O Blocker – a hardwearing zipper combined with an efficient barrier against sleet and snow. Heat insulating Thermolite®. Features the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Scuff guard on toe, aluminium toe cap, soft penetration protection and a hardwearing, heat resistant outsole made of nitrile rubber, with excellent grip.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 50692
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Impregnated full grain Super8 leather. H2O Blocker – for effective protection against water (metallic zipper with a bellow made from strong, waterproof nylon material). Reflectors on shaft. PU scuff guard on toe. Aluminium toe cap.
- Thermolite®. Fast drying, hardwearing Cambrelle®. Water resistant membrane in foot section.
- Insole with metal free composite shank in arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft, metal free penetration protection.
- Asymetrix Nitrile with enhanced softness for extra secure grip in low temperatures – durable, hardwearing functional sole made from nitrile rubber.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, CI, HRO, SRC.
- Very spacious.