Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions
Find Arbesko 50772 near you
Comfortable and hardwearing safety shoe with extra spacious toe section and scuff guard on toe. Have the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Aluminium toe cap and soft, metal free penetration protection. Also features a hardwearing, heat resistant outsole made of nitrile rubber, with excellent grip.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 50772
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Impregnated full grain Super8 leather. Scuff guard on the toe. Aluminium toe cap.
- Fast drying, hardwearing Cambrelle® at the front, full grain pigskin at the back.
- Insole with steel shank in arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft, metal free penetration protection.
- PU midsole. Outsole made of durable and hardwearing heat resistant nitrile rubber, with excellent grip.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, HI, HRO, SRC.
- Extra spacious.