Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Building & construction
Find Arbesko 632 near you
Comfortable safety boot made from impregnated, heat resistant leather, with scuff guard on the toe. Features the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft penetration protection, aluminium toe cap and a heat resistant nitrile rubber sole with excellent grip.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 632
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Ankle boots
- Impregnated, full grain, heat resistant leather with aluminium- and zirconium tanning. Heat resistant Kevlar stitching. PU scuff guard on toe. Aluminium toe cap.
- Full grain pigskin. Hardwearing, fast drying Cambrelle®.
- Insole with steel shank in arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft penetration protection.
- Asymetrix Nitrile – durable, hardwearing functional sole made from heat resistant nitrile rubber with excellent grip.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, HRO, HI, SRC.
- Very spacious.