Area of use
Heavy industry & steel
Find Arbesko 651 near you
Heat resistant foundry boot with soft, flexible and durable metatarsal protection (mid foot protection) and scuff guard on the toe. Features the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Aluminium toe cap, soft penetration protection and an electrically insulating, heat resistant nitrile rubber sole.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 651
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Ankle boots
- Impregnated, full grain, heat resistant leather with aluminium- and zirconium tanning. Heat resistant Kevlar stitching. Soft, flexible and durable metatarsal protection made from PORON® XRD™ Material. PU scuff guard on toe. Aluminium toe cap. (PORON and XRD are licensed trademarks of Rogers Corporation.)
- Full grain pigskin. Hardwearing, fast drying Cambrelle®.
- Insole with steel shank in arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft penetration protection.
- Asymetrix Nitrile – durable, hardwearing functional sole made from heat resistant nitrile rubber with excellent grip. Electrically insulating, approved in accordance with Electric Hazard Resistant Footwear (EH) ASTM F2413-11.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, SB, P, E, WRU, M, HRO, HI, SRA.
- Very spacious.