Area of use
Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions
Find Arbesko 870 near you
Comfortable and very durable safety shoe with a cool design. Equipped with the high technology Boa® system and the revolutionary combination of the X-40 Duo insert and Energy Gel® 2.0, for maximum shock absorption and extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Scuff guard on the toe, light aluminium toe cap and soft penetration protection. ESD function.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 870
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- PU-coated microfiber with a leather feel. Durable Cordura®. The Boa® system. Scuff guard on the toe. Light aluminium toe cap.
- Airy mesh, hard wearing and fast drying Cambrelle® in the heel and underneath the lacing.
- ”Flexboard by Arbesko” insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility at the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. A full length Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel, for maximum shock absorption and extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft, metal free penetration protection. ESD function.
- SoftGrip with a springy midsole made from PU and a heat resistant nitrile rubber outsole, which together make a durable, hardwearing functional sole with excellent grip.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, SRC.
- Very spacious.