Area of use
Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions
Find Arbesko 886 near you
Comfortable and durable safety shoe with scuff guard on the toe, light aluminium toe cap and penetration protection. ESD function.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 886
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Penetration ProtectionPenetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy GelEnergy Gel
- Safety shoes
- Full grain, impregnated Super8 leather. Durable Cordura®. Scuff guard on the toe. Light aluminium toe cap.
- Airy mesh, hardwearing and fast drying Cambrelle® at the back and underneath the lacing.
- ”Flexboard by Arbesko” insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility at the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® insert. Energy Gel® for superb shock absorption. Penetration protection. ESD function.
- SoftGrip with a springy midsole and a PU outsole, a functional and flexible sole with shock absorption and a secure grip.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, SRC.
- Very spacious.