Area of use
Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions
Find Arbesko 929 near you
Extra airy, flexible and comfortable safety shoe, perfect for work in construction and light industry during the summer months. The adjustable wire system assures a perfect fit, with steady heel grip and spacious toe area.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 929
- Top Cap - Metal FreeTop Cap - Metal Free
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Full grain, impregnated Super8-leather. Ventilating polyamid mesh and airy mesh tongue. Equipped with the high tech Boa® wire system for a perfect fit. Scuff guard on the toe, light aluminum toe cap.
- Airy mesh, hard wearing and fast drying Cambrelle® lining in the heel.
- ”Flexboard by Arbesko” insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility in the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. An Ortholite® X-40 Duo insert combined with gel cushion Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel, for maximum shock absorption and extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft, metal free penetration protection. ESD function.
- SoftGrip with a springy midsole made from PU and a heat resistant nitrile rubber outsole, which together make a durable, hardwearing functional sole with excellent grip
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345, S1, P, HRO, SRC.
- Very spacious.