Area of use
Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions
Find Umeå™ 929 near you
Extra airy, flexible and comfortable safety shoe, perfect for work in construction and light industry during the summer months. The adjustable wire system assures a perfect fit, with steady heel grip and spacious toe area.
Key to symbols Features of Umeå™ 929
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Full grain, impregnated Super8-leather. Ventilating polyamid mesh and airy mesh tongue. Equipped with the high tech Boa® wire system for a perfect fit. Scuff guard on the toe, light aluminum toe cap.
- Airy mesh, hard wearing and fast drying Cambrelle® lining in the heel.
- ”Flexboard by Arbesko” insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility in the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. An Ortholite® X-40 insert combined with gel cushion Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel, for maximum shock absorption and extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft, metal free penetration protection. ESD function.
- SoftGrip with a springy midsole made from PU and a heat resistant nitrile rubber outsole, which together make a durable, hardwearing functional sole with excellent grip
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S1, P, HRO, SRC.
- Very spacious.