Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Building & construction, Winter
Find Umeå™ 979 near you
This warm and comfortable safety boot features wool insulation and Boa® wire system for a perfect fit. A specially developed heat insulating aluminium toe cap and the revolutionary combination of the X-40 insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Extra spacious fit with soft, metal free penetration protection. Also a hardwearing, heat resistant outsole made of nitrile rubber, with excellent grip.
Key to symbols Features of Umeå™ 979
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Impregnated full grain Super8 leather. Scuff guard on the toe. Heat insulating aluminium toe cap.
- Warm wool lining.
- Insole with steel shank in arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft, metal free penetration protection.
- PU midsole. Outsole made of durable and hardwearing heat resistant nitrile rubber, with excellent grip
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, WR, CI, HRO, SRC.
- Extra spacious.