Area of use
Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions
Find Arbesko 983 near you
Maximally airy and light safety sandal with scuff guard on the toe and the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Light aluminium toe cap and soft penetration protection. ESD function.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 983
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Fullgrain impregnated suede. Durable, ventilating polyamide net. PU scuff guard on the toe. Light aluminium toe cap.
- Soft foam lining. Fast drying and hardwearing Cambrelle® in both front and heel.
- Insole with steel shank in arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 insert combined with Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft penetration protection. ESD function.
- Asymetrix – functional PU sole with a nitrile rubber heel for superb slip resistance.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S1, P, SRC.
- Very spacious.