Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Light industry, Building & construction, Medical & hygenic, Service professions, Winter, Offshore
Find Arbesko X40 DUO near you
Technically advanced, shock absorbing insert, which is based on the latest technology in the construction of footbeds. An improved mix of PU foam and rubber material makes the insert 70% more resilient, and thus gives a sensational feeling of rebound and bounce. Comfort out of the ordinary. Developed in cooperation with Ortholite®.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko X40 DUO
- Penetration ProtectionPenetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- X40 DuoX40 Duo
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy GelEnergy Gel
- * More than 70 % improved resilience. * Efficient transportation of moisture and ventilation through an open cell structure. * Increased perforation in the tread section for extra ventilation and dry feet. * Anatomically moulded heel – keeps the foot in place. * Increased contact surface for ESD.
- X-40 Duo has been treated to limit the development of odor. Biocidal active substance: Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride.